Friday, August 14, 2009

The girl is definately a hunter

So I am sure I have shared in the past the love for animals Catherine has...I am not talking cats and dogs, I am talking deer and pigs...I am not talking Bambi and Babe I am talking lunch and dinner. Well it was once again proven today she will be hunting with her father soon enough. Jason called us all upstairs this morning to watch a doe eat the food he had laid out. Well all was silent and Catherine and Jason exchange these words:
Catherine: daddy what are you waiting for...get your gun and shoot her
Jason: it is not hunting season yet honey
Catherine: that's ok we won't tell, she will probably be gone by hunting season so you better get her now
Jason: no, i need to wait
Catherine: oh ok then.

1 comment:

  1. "I am not talking Bambi and Babe I am talking lunch and dinner." OMG I am dying of laughter.

    ReplyDelete