Friday, May 8, 2009

It begins...she is only (almost 5)

Yesterday and today Catherine lied to me. Yesterday she came downstairs and I asked her if she had picked up her toys before coming back downstairs and she said yes. Last night we went up to bed and sure enough the toys were still on the floor. Then this morning while I was paying bills at the computer she got up from the table to play in the living room. I asked if she finished her Plum Smart (the only way my poor girl stays regular without medication) and she said yes. I went into the kitchen after and her unfinished juice was sitting on the table.

P.S. The no pull ups is not going great...however I am going to keep trying and hope that when I return to hell I mean work on Monday night Jason is willing to take over.

1 comment:

  1. She's definitely at the age where they start testing out the limits in this aspect! What does she say when you catch her in a fib?

    ReplyDelete