Thursday, June 18, 2009

Warning this will be gross to some...moms I am sure you have worse!

So this morning on the way home from my inlaws (that is where the kids slept and I picked them up from) Christian first gagged himself a little. I told him to stop because this is something he typically does to get my attention. Next thing projectial vomit of bananas, toast and applejuice came on out all over him, his carseat and my backseat!
Dawn I honestly do not think either one of us will eat a banana again any time soon! The smell was awful!

3 comments:

  1. Ewwwww!!! I am so glad he did not do that while I was there!!

    Was he not feeling well or was it purely for attention after all, do you think?

    I *told* you bananas were evil!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava did that just 2 mths ago... but on raisens and yogurt... ick... just ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! I do recall Catherine had one of those episodes when you were driving and you got a ticket for blowing a stop sign...I hope you stopped this time!

    ReplyDelete